Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tis the season...

The German Christmas Markets in Piazza Santa Croce
hot mulled wine, sausage, goulash, beer, trdlo, crepes, chocolate apples, bananas, strawberries.. a Finnish stand, an Irish stand, a Confederate American stand selling Classic American Oldies? ...the most difficult part was identifying what language to speak.









Now that I have wasted a sufficient amount of time blogging I think I will go study for my Politics exam and Italian Oral domani... Il mio semestre a Firenze era ricompensava. Sto inamorato con Firenze. Con ogni giorno, sono diventata più impressionato con la città. Mi piacheva fare la spesa al Mercato Centrale. È molto divertente. Ho amato l'area intorno a Piazzale Michaelangelo ed intorno a Santo Spirito. I piccoli negozi ed i caffè sono molto unici ed adorabile. Mi piace i negozi vintage attraverso l'arno. Il mio cibo preferito era...

0 comments:

Post a Comment