Recent Posts

Thursday, December 10, 2009

L'ultimo giorno in Italia

Today I...


1) woke up in a sweat. I thought I missed my flight!
2) conversed with the butcher and the cheese man in Italian at Mercato Centrale. 
3) bought more presents at the San Lorenzo markets!
4) took the Italian final exam and said goodbye to La Pietra
5) waited for the 25 bus that never came. Appropriate.
6) raced Josie up the stairs of Piazza Michelangelo as we counted them in Italian!



I lucked out with my roommates, Jo & Rosalia --- two of the sweetest girls at NYU. 

7) Golden View Bar and Le volpe e l'uva Wine Bars with Kayla and Arielle!

8) last dinner with the Ricasoli Fam ♥ at Dante...where I dozed off for a little bit...too much Chianti at that point
9) visited Hemingway's Chocolate Shop


flourless chocolate cake


10) said goodbye to the Duomo. Ho piangato. Abbiamo piangato



A presto Firenze. 
Back to the city that does not siesta...In fact, it never sleeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment