I know we have this in New York but I'd never tried many Lush products until Florence. Let's just say I have become addicted. You can smell this place from two blocks away and it draws you in. LUSH's products are so unique in the way they hand make their cosmetics with freshly mashed real organic fruit and vegetables, blended with the finest essential oils right in the store. My favorite product so far is the facial mask, "La Via della Seta" or Road of Silk is made of honey, pieces of grated almonds to exfoliate, seaweed oil and lavender oil. I'm in love with it. It smells delicious and it exfoliates just enough to leave your skin bright and fresh. I highly recommend it! Especially when studying for midterms. Hmmm about that... I should stop blogging and get back to studying for my last two midterms...Italian & Urban Studies & then fall break! A domani!
From Tisch to Broadway to Stellar Nebula: Niambi Ra’s Journey to Her Debut
Album
-
*After more than a decade on Broadway in The Book of Mormon, the Tisch alum
reflects on how NYU shaped her artistry and led to her debut album.*Photo
by Al...
6 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment